This is my 100th Blog Post! Hurrah! For someone who has a hard time committing, this is something to celebrate. In celebration of this occasion, I wanted to do something different and fun for you. I found this Tag and it sounded perfect: The 100 Questions No One Ever Asks.
100 Blog Posts – 100 Questions…See what I did there?! Ok, I’ll shut up. It’s probably best I get to it because 100 questions is quite a lot…Here we go!
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Tucked In! I hate when they come undone.
4. Have you stolen a street sign before?
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
A little too much…
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
I try to only cut them out only if I’m going to use them…but you can see differently from the expired coupons I found in my bag the other day.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
8. Do you have freckles?
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Many things…close talkers, repetition, voluntary ignorance, CLOSED MINDED PEOPLE!!! Just to name a few.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Nope. My FitBit Flex does that for me…or round about anyway 🙂
12. Have you peed in the woods?
Does peeing in a ditch on the side of the road count?
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
Doubtful…but that would be something I’d block out of my memory if I did 😉
14. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
Yes…much to my family’s chagrin.
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
Umm…well, I’m married…so just the one…my DH.
17. What size is your bed?
18. What is your song of the week?
I’m loving G-Eazy – Tumblr Girls right now.
19. Is it OK for guys to wear pink?
Sure! Just not neon pink…definitely not neon pink.
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
This question should be, “Do you watch anything OTHER than cartoons?” My kids are always bogarting the TV and ALL they watch are cartoons…and not the good ones. Humpf!
21. What is your least favorite movie?
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Why would I tell you!?
23. What do you drink with dinner?
The same thing I drink all of the time…water.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Chic-fil-a Sauce *drools*
25. What is your favorite food?
Asian inspired foods (including sushi and ramen) mostly, but it is hard to choose. I just like food.
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
Something’s Gotta Give…LOVE!
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My youngest son.
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Girl Scout, for 9 years.
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Hmm…I wouldn’t rule it out.
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
Yes…that was something we learned in Girl Scouts…go figure.
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Who me?! Yes…yes, I have 🙁
33. Ever ran out of gas?
No, but I am terrified of that happening.
34. What’s your favorite kind of sandwich?
BLT – hands down!
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
What I normally eat is yogurt and Belvita Breakfast Biscuits. But my DH makes the BEST waffles and scones…those are great! Also, quiche…I love quiche.
36. What is your usual bedtime?
Between 10 and 11.
37. Are you lazy?
I feel lazy often, but never act on it…
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Many things, none of which were award winning…a clown, a mouse, a ballerina, a pumpkin…
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
40. How many languages can you speak?
Just the one.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Yup – Real Simple and Allure
42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs?
43. Are you stubborn?
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?
I’ve never watched either…is that bad?
45. Ever watch soap operas?
46. Are you afraid of heights?
47. Do you sing in the car?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a gun?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Last Fall for our family holiday photos.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Yes, but I love them.
53. Is Christmas stressful?
For me, yes…but I try not to let it get too crazy.
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
Yup, love ’em.
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Does Lemon Merinque count?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Marine Biologist and Genetic Engineer
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Quite often actually.
59. Do you take a vitamin daily?
60. Do you wear slippers?
Only in the Winter.
61. Do you wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
Warm Months: tank top and undies. Colder Months: tank top, leggings, fuzzy socks, long sleeved comfy shirt…
63. What was your first concert?
A Perfect Circle at Bender Arena
64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos or Fritos?
Fritos – the Honey BBQ twisty ones – so addictive!
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
Do you mean like Ballet or Ballroom? If Ballet, yes. If Ballroom, no.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
I don’t plan on having a FUTURE spouse, but I can see my CURRENT spouse owning his own restaurant.
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
No, but I was in one in middle school.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yeah, I’m sure I have.
74. Own any record albums?
75. Own a record player?
76. Do you regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
Yellowcard and it was amazing!!!
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
The answer used to be coffee (and I still love coffee, it just doesn’t like me so much), now I prefer tea (Harney & Sons Tea to be exact)!
82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band at a wedding?
Band, but when they take breaks, someone playing songs from iPod or something.
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?
89. Which are better: black or green olives?
90. Can you knit or crochet?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
Living Room and Bedroom
92. Do you want to get married?
Nah, I’m already married. I couldn’t handle 2 husbands at once 😉
93. If married, how long have you been married?
94. Who was your high school crush?
I don’t recall having a crush in high school…I “dated” people, but don’t recall any crushes.
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
96. Do you have kids?
Yup, 2 boys.
97. Do you want kids?
Well…I want the ones I have.
98. What is your favorite color?
Yellow and Coral
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
Yup, my sister and my best friend. I never get to see these 2 people enough!
100. Who are you going to tag to do this post next?
All of you!
If you do or have done this tag be sure to leave your link in the comments so I can check it out! Thanks so much for stopping by and I appreciate all of you (including long time readers and new ones)!